Sunday, May 30, 2010

Scrap Pile Saturday Challenge #13

Seeing that I left it so late last week, I thought I would get in early this week for the Scrap Pile Saturday Challenge over at Stampin Inspirations.
The challenge this week was to make a card in under 30 minutes.

For my card this week I used one of my new digital stamps. I released six designs over on my Platypus Creek website on Friday. This particular one is a freebie, so if you would like to download it, head over to my website and download it for free.

All the papers and ribbon are from my scrap pile. I really like this floral print paper. I picked a few more sheets up the other day at my local scrapbooking shop, but I have no idea who makes it.
The wording is from Sunshine Designs. The image is coloured using Copics.

Share |

0 comments: