Saturday, May 29, 2010

Scrap Pile Saturday Challenge #12

Well another week has gone by and I've very little to show for it, creatively speaking anyway. I wanted to participate in the Scrap Pile Saturday Challenge over at Stampin Inspirations this week as I really enjoy the challenges that Maria sets. Since I'm nearly out of time, I've done a really quick and simple card this week.


The challenge was to use a minimum of three heart elements on your card or project. I've been playing alot recently, creating cutting files to use on my Cricut, so all the elements on the card are a result of my trial runs.

The card is a three fold gift enclosure with a heart on the opening flap. I've also cut a single heart from white Bazzill and a heart border. The final element is the heart button.

Share |

2 comments:

Maria said...

Oooh wow! What a cute cute card, Tracey. . .love all the hearts. . very pretty. Although your card has a simple design, it stands out beautifully! Awesome job on the hearts challenge! Thank you for playing along with me each week!!

Hope you have wonderful Memorial Day weekend!!

maria

- - Sheryl - - said...

love the heart border and the stringed button