Saturday, May 15, 2010

Scrap Pile Saturday Challenge #11

Another week has almost finished, so its time for me to post my submission for the Scrap Pile Saturday Challenge over at Stampin Inspirations.

The lovely autumn weather we have been having over the past few days inspired me to make an autumn themed card this week. The stamp I have used is from the Sunshine Designs Seasons Tree Collection. I've used my Cuttlebug embossing folders as well as Spellbinders Impressabilities to give the card texture. The image has been coloured using Tombows.

As an additional challenge this week Maria also supplied the sketch below for us to follow.



Share |

1 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Tracey! Sorry I didn't comment sooner...I forgot to post last week's challenge but we have a new one this week!

Your card is so pretty and you followed the sketch beautifully. How are you doing with reducing your scraps? Hope you're moving along. . ;)

Thank you playing along in the SPS challenge. . .it's always wonderful to see your cards!

Maria