Saturday, May 8, 2010

Scrap Pile Saturday Challenge #10

Its time again for the Scrap Pile Saturday Challenge over at Stampin Inspirations. This week we were challenged to make a card incorporating stamping on designer paper. I've had this printed paper from Bo Bunny for ages. I only had enough to stamp three flowers which I then cut up and layered, and a bit left over to use for the backgrond. The flower stamp is from The Artful Stamper and the verse is from JustRite. I've used two of the folders from the Cuttlebug My Type set to emboss the white and green strips.


Share |

1 comments:

Maria said...

Such a cute card, Tracey! Wow, I love what you did with all the petals!! It's beautiful! Thank you for playing along in last week's SPS challenge. . .we have a new challenge this week. . it's an easy one this time around. Hope you play along!!

Happy Mother's Day!!