Friday, May 21, 2010

Christmas Stamping All Year Long Challenge 50

Well I'm finally back in my craft room. I was feeling really creative at the end of last week and then we had a computer meltdown. As a result the past five days have been spent first buying a new computer, setting it up, re-installing all my programs and learning my way around the new operating system. Enough of that, it's time to get creative again.

This is the card I made for the Christmas Stamping All Year Long Challenge. The challenge this week was to make a card using a specific recipe. All the details are over on the CSAYL blog. I didn't do any stamping on this one. I decided to use one of the cardstock stickers I picked up on one of my last trips to the US. The paper is from Bo Bunny.
Sorry the photo isn't very good. It's not a really nice day here, so I had to take the photo inside.
Share |

1 comments:

Maria said...

Hey Tracey! I love your interpretation of the recipe. Your card is adorable. . .I love that pretty striped paper. . .awesome job with the challenge! Thank you for playing along with us at CSAYL!!

Maria