Friday, April 30, 2010

Scrap Pile Saturday Challenge #9

Hello and Happy Friday to all. It's once again time for me to post my submission to The Scrap Pile Saturday Challenge over at Stampin Inspirations. The challenge this week was to follow the sketch and to completely use up a packet of opened embellishments.

I've had these little ceramic buttons in my stash for around about 13 years. I bought them on one of my trips to the US. I remember using two of the blue ones on a little dress I made for my daughter when she was two. The rest have sat in a box since. I had five buttons, so I made this set of cards and a little tote to hold them.

Here is the sketch that was provided.

Share |

1 comments:

Maria said...

OmG! Tracey! You were a busy girl. 13 years. .that's a might long time to be holding on to something but I'm glad you finally were able to use it up!! Your cards and matching tote are beautiful! I love what you did with the sketch!! Simply beautiful! Thank you for playing along in the SPS challenge! I love your creations!

Maria