Saturday, April 24, 2010

Scrap Pile Saturday Challenge #8


It's time again for the Scrap Pile Saturday Challenge over at Stampin Inspirations. The title of this week's challenge is Something Orange. As the title says we had to use something orange on this weeks creation. The stamp I have used is a digi from Pink Cat Studio. I purchased this some time ago, but this is the first I have used it. I managed to find some nicely co-ordinating bits of papers in my scrap pile as well as some matching embellishments. The printed paper is from a DCWV stack. I've coloured the image using my Copics.
Share |

2 comments:

Maria said...

Hey Tracey! Beautiful orange something card! I love that PCS image. . you colored Lily beautifully!! Such a pretty paper too! Awesome job on this week's challenge!! Thank you for playing along with the SPS challenge!!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

Maria

Creative Mish said...

Love your card! Pink Cat has the cutest digi images!