Saturday, April 17, 2010

Scrap Pile Saturday Challenge #7

I finally managed to find the time to make a card. We arrived home from our holiday last Friday, but this is the first chance I've had to escape to the craft room.


I made this card this morning for the Scrap Pile Saturday Challenge over at Stampin Inspirations. The printed papers I used are from Bo Bunny, and are the same ones I used to create my last card. (The dotted print is on the back of the snowflakes.) I guess I used them simply because they were still sitting on my desk. The snowflakes are cut using my Spellbinders die-Snowflake Wonder. The circle, scalloped circle and scalloped oval are also Spellbinder dies. The stamp is from a Sunshine Designs Christmas wording set.
I've also entered this card into the Christmas Stampin All Year Long challenge, as the challenge this week is to use die cuts.
Share |

3 comments:

Maria said...

Wow Tracey! Your card is gorgeous!! You should submit your card in our Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge this week! This week the challenge is to use die cuts! The link is on my blog.

Awesome job on following the sketch! Your card turned out beautiful!! Thank you for playing along in my Scrap Pile Saturday Challenge!!

maria

Maria said...

Hey Tracey! Thank you for playing along with the CSAYL challenge as well. I thought your card was perfect for this week's CSAYL challenge too! Your cards are always so beautiful.

Maria

Jodi said...

This is gorgeous! I love what you made for the challenge and how you used the snowflakes! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!!
Hugs
Jodi =)