Monday, March 29, 2010

Scrap Pile Saturday Challenge 5

Good morning everyone. A bit of an early start for me today as I have lots to do to get ready for our Easter road trip to Cairns. We leave early Wednesday morning so should arrive late Thursday afternoon. I will try to post again before then, as I still have a few things I want to make before we go.
Here is the card I made for this week's Scrap Pile Saturday Challenge over at Stampin Inspirations. The challenge this week was to use three designer papers. The papers I have used are from K & Co's Blue Awning range. I purchased these papers for an ATC swap and still had a few scraps left over. The stamp is from Judikins. I've stamped the image onto some white Bazzill using Cobalt Archival Ink. I sponged some Peeled Paint Distress Ink onto the image and then applied Cobalt to the edges.


Share |

2 comments:

Kathlene said...

Beautiful card, Tracey. Love your choice of pp's and beautiful stamp. Thanks for sharing. :)

Maria said...

Wow, Tracey! What a beautiful elegant card. I love the textured cardstock. . it's very pretty. Beautiful job using your papers from your scrap pile. .the vintage design is gorgeous. Thank you for playing along again at Scrap Pile Saturday!!

Hope you have a great road trip and Easter!

Maria