Sunday, March 7, 2010

Scrap Pile Saturday Challenge #2

This is my take on this week's Scrap Pile Saturday Challenge over at Stampin Inspirations. The stamp that I've used is from Sunshine Designs. I've coloured the image using my Copic Ciao markers. The strip of white cardstock has been embossed using Impressabilities Flowers from Spellbinders. The embellishments that I have used are diamantes on the flower centres, three brads and a charm. Details of the challenge are below.





The rules of the challenge are easy. Other than your card base, use only cardstock and paper from your scrap pile. All embellishments and ribbon used must come from an open packet.
For this weeks challenge we used the sketch below and had to incorporate three different types of embellishments.





Share |

1 comments:

Kathlene said...

Another beautifully elegant but simple card. Love it!