Monday, March 22, 2010

Scrap Pile Saturday Challenge 4

Ok, so I am definately hooked on the Scrap Pile Saturday challenge over at Stampin Inspirations. The challenge this week was to use a stamp that we have in our stash but have never used before. Seeing that I have one or two unused stamps that was the easy part. It was however challenging to find card and paper in my scrap box that I thought went well together. In the end I did manage to find something I liked.
The image on the card is from Sunshine Designs. (I think this one has been in a drawer for about two years.) I've stamped and embossed the image and then coloured the image using my Tombows. This is another thing I haven't used for ages. Since getting my set of Copics, the Tombows have been collecting dust on my desk top. Everything on this card including the card base came from my scrap pile.




Share |

4 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Tracey! i am like you with being hooked on this scrap pile challenge. What a great way to use up those pieces of paper in that large box!! love what you've done here too, great card hunny, hugs Linda x

SCRAPCRAZY said...

What a sweet simple card! Great Job using your scraps.

Hugs, Gina Marie

Maria said...

Beautiful job, Tracey! I really love the image and the great dp that you used. I love striped patterns! The colors a fantastic too! Thank you for playing in the SPS challenge. I love seeing your cards each week!

Maria

Kathlene said...

Love the simplicity and perfection of this card. The colors and pp are perfect for the fun image! Thanks for sharing.