Monday, March 1, 2010

Scrap Heap Saturday Challenge #1

I was over at Stampin Inspirations last night and came across this fantastic challenge. The challenge was to make a card using paper from your scrap box. What a great idea! I just had to join in. Using up my massive amount of "stuff" was one of my New Year's resolutions. I seem to accumulate so much more than I am able to use.
Anyway, this is the card I created. The stamp is from Stamp It and I believe the paper is from Sei but I'm not sure. The sketch and details of the challenge are below.



The rules of the challenge were simple:

Other than your card base, all paper, printed and plain must come from your scrap heap. Do not cut up any new cardstock.

All ribbon and embellishments must come from an open packet. Do not open any new packets or rolls of ribbon.

A butterfly must be be incorporated into your card.



Share |

0 comments: