Saturday, March 6, 2010

Easter Greetings


It has been another miserable day here in Brisbane. I think it has been raining for about 8 days now. I guess the good thing about the rain is it gives me a good excuse to spend the day in the craft room. I even managed to tidy my room up a bit today. It's amazing how much you can accomplish when you can actually see the top of your desk. I'm usually pretty good at working around the chaos, but it had got pretty out of hand of late.
Anyway cleaning aside, I did manage to make a few cards today. This is the second Easter card I've made so far this year. I don't usually make Easter cards, but I've had this cute little fellow sitting in a drawer for a couple of years and thought it time I introduced him to some ink.
The stamp used is Easter Collection from Sunshine Designs. I've used my Spellbinders to cut all the papers and my Copic Ciao Markers to colour in the image.
Share |

0 comments: