Sunday, March 28, 2010

Card Tote Set

I've been on a mission lately, trying to use up some of my massive stock pile of craft supplies. Not only do I have a huge scrap pile, but also a very large amount of unused paper, cardstock and embellishments that I have accumulated over the years.
I came across a fantastic little template for making a card tote over at Stampin Inspirations. Maria has graciously shared her template, in two formats. One for cutting using SCAL with your Cricut or similar machine and a printable template as well.
I knew this would be a perfect project to help me use up some of my stash. The papers are from Daisy D's French Market collection. (I imagine that it is now a discontinued line.) The flower was also from a project kit from the same range. Anyway I made this one last night. The tote holds six 3" x 3" cards. I've cut mine using my Cricut. I was able to cut two totes from one sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock. There was enough paper left to make two handles as well.

Share |

1 comments:

Kathlene said...

Oh, I remember that paper! Think I've got a few sheets from that set somewhere too. Darling card tote. Thanks for sharing.