Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Black & White Floral


I made this card this morning using my new Sure Cuts Alot (SCAL) program for my Cricut. I created an SVG file in Inkscape for the cutwork card base. I downloaded that program from the internet last week and have been playing with it alot, trying to figure it out and produce something that I actually like. The card was designed as a one piece free standing card, but because of all the cut work it was a little flimsy. I've attached a piece of Bazzill in behind to make it more sturdy. I may rework the pattern and turn it into just an overlay.
I've been having alot of fun playing, but unfortunately haven't accomplished much. SCAL is a dream to use, but it is taking alot of persistance to figure out Inkscape.
Share |

1 comments:

Kathlene said...

Omigoodness, the further back I go in your posts the more I'm loving your style. I really LOVE this card! Beautiful.