Thursday, December 17, 2009

Glitter Christmas Trees


Over the weekend I spent much of my time in the craft room. As usual I had left my Christmas cards to the very last minute, and I really needed to accomplish the daunting task of making and writing all to post on Monday. I managed to get finished and even get a head start on next year. This is one of the extra cards I made. I used my Cricut and a new cartridge I just received last week called "Winter Woodland" to make this card. I cut a 14cm card and then a set of trees slightly smaller (13.5cm) so that they would fit over the card base. I also cut a set of trees out of Jac paper and used this as an overlay to apply crystal glitter. The result is quite pretty. I just have to decide if I want an insert or to leave the card with the window.
Share |

0 comments: