Thursday, November 26, 2009

Artful Stamper Clearance Sale

Hi everyone. It has been a long time since I posted. It has been an extremely hectic year for our family, and unfortunately I didn't have the time to post as much as I wanted. Oh well there is always next year. I do plan on being more active with my blogging now that life has settled down for us. I've been getting creative over the past few days and should have a couple of items up here by the weekend.
Anyway I am having a huge clear out of wood mounted Artful Stamper designs over on my retail website Platypus Creek Stamping and Craft. Until close of business on Monday Dec 21st I am selling all the regular priced Artful Stamper wood mounts for 50% off. I'm determined to clear out all the wood mount designs to make room for some new and exciting stock. There are also lots of other bargins to be found, just check out the clearance section of the website.
Thats all for me for now. better get back to the craft room. Do stop by later I promise I will have some cards posted soon.
Share |

0 comments: