Friday, September 4, 2009

September Project Of The Month


I have finally finished my project for September over on my Platypus Creek website. I usually have the project uploaded by the first of the month, but with all my other commitments I fell a little behind.
This month I have used my JustRite Christmas Stamp Ensemble for the stamping part of the project. I have also used The Crafter's Companion Ultimate Pro to make the box and score the lines for the bag. Spellbinders feature in this month's project. I just love Snowflake Wonder and have used it on the project as well.
To complete the set there is a chocolate bar cover that I designed using the Crafter's Companion. a set of gift tags and a greeting card. You can see all the items over on my website under Project of the Month.
Share |

0 comments: