Thursday, September 3, 2009

Let It Snow

I made this Christmas card a few weeks ago. I like to start making my Christms cards during our Aussie winter. I find it is a great time for crafting in general, but especially a good time to start those many planned Christmas projects.
This let it snow card is a bit of wishful thinking, but when I think of Christmas one of the first things that still comes to my mind is snow and cold weather.
This was such a quick card to make. I mainly used my Spellbinder dies with the only stamping being the wording. It's hard to see in the photo but I have embossed the dark blue cardstock with my Spellbinder Impressabilities Snowflakes. It gives a nice subtle raised snowflake pattern to the card stock.
The ribbon was packaging from a gift box I received ages ago. I'm making an effort to use up all those bits and pieces I've collected. (Probably just to make room to collect more.) I had a huge clean out of the craft room when we moved house and was amazed at just how much "stuff" I've collected over the years.
Share |

0 comments: