Thursday, September 3, 2009

Another Christmas Card


I purchased my first JustRite Stamp set back in January. Little did I know at the time, that I would be on the design team for Downunder Direct, the company who distributes them here in Australia.
Not sure why, but I decided on The Christmas Stamp Ensemble as my first purchase. I puchased the stamp set from an online shop and unfortunately the wood mount that I needed to use with them was out of stock. I finally managed to get the Wood Mount awhile ago and have just recently had a play with the stamps. I've made a number of cards over the past few days using this Christmas set. This card is one of my favourites. I just love the colours and the printed paper.
On this card I have just used the outer ring of the stamp set. I have made a dimensional snowflake using the Spellbinder die "Snowflake Wonder". I've embellished the snowflake with beads and added diamantes to the outer circle. The top half of the card has been embossed using the Spellbinder Impressabilities "Snowflakes."








Share |

0 comments: