Thursday, June 25, 2009

My latest creation...


Ok, so I have been a little slack of late. It's been over a month since I last posted anything, but I do have a good excuse. We are moving house. Just about everything is now packed up and ready for the movers to come next week. Not only do we have a household to move but my business as well. My craft room is the last to get packed as I had a number of craft commitments that I had to get finished. Unfortunately I had little time for anything else this month. I will however share one of the items that I have created for the Downunder Direct website. Just a peek mind you. You will have to head over to their website if you want to see the complete item. I should have it uploaded under tutorials by the end of today. That is the plan anyway.
Share |

0 comments: