Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm back...




I didn't realise how long it had been since my last post. The past couple of weeks have been very hectic. I've been busy creating projects for DUD, and I am happy to say that I have finished my creations for this month. I spent all weekend creating and although I can't share everything I made with you just yet, here are a couple of the things I made on the weekend.
In my last clean up I found a Hot Off The Press book of 12 x 12 papers Fresh Citrus. I really liked the bright colours of the one I've used here. it went really well with my Petty Cash Bling from Bazzill. On the top card I used Enjoy and Star Border form Justrite Stampers -Harmony Classic Circle Stamper II Stamp Ensemble. I also used my Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circles. A quick and easy card.
On the second card I used Martini Delight, a cling set from The Stamp Barn. I also used my Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Ovals. I stamped and embossed the image twice, coloured in the image with Tombows and popped up the lemon and little umbrella. To finish it off I added a little glossy Accents to the bubbles.
Share |

0 comments: