Saturday, April 4, 2009

Another Easter Card

I made this card last night. I'm not sure who makes the paper as I bought it for a scrapbook page, and used the bit that has the company name printed on it. I went back to get more and it was sold out.
The image is Blooming Egg from The Artful Stamper.
I've cut an oval using my Spellbinder dies from blender card and then stamped and embossed the image in black. I've coloured in the image with Tombows and blended using a water pen. Ive used my scalloped oval spellbinder dies to make the pink and yellow layers. I cut the little chick from the printed paper with the smallest of the large classic circle Spellbinder dies. I've used the smallest of the classic large scalloped circle dies to cut the yellow. Ive added three small lemon brads to the top right of the card. I've added Glossy accents to the eggs, beak and flower dot.
Share |

0 comments: