Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm back...


After an eventful month I am finally back. I had a bit of a break due to some surgery, but I am now fit and healthy again. Although I haven't been posting any of my creations of late, I have actually been pretty busy. Just before my surgery on the 6th of March, I was chosen to be on the Creative Project Team for Down Under Direct. Over the next 12 months I will be working with some of their fantastic products to create samples and projects for their website. Although we haven't posted any projects as yet, we have been busy creating samples for the SIA trade show in Sydney next week. You can check out their site and meet the rest of the design team.
I made the above card awhile back. I used cardstock from the Bazzill Bling range. I've again used my Spellbinder classic oval and scalloped oval dies. The stamp used is an image off of Fashion Cube from Sunshine Designs The card was quick and easy, my favourite kind!

Share |