Friday, February 6, 2009

Valentine's Card


Well after a 2 week break from crafting, I'm finally back at it. With back to school finally here I had a few other things I had to get caught up on before I could get too carried away with my crafting.
After a quick clean up of my craft area I managed to make this card this afternoon.
There is no stamping at all on this card which is quite unusual for me.
I have decided that this year I will make use of all those must have tools that I have and rarely use. So for this card I used my Sizzix as well as my Cricut. The square and circles have been cut using the Cricut Mini Monograms cartridge. The hearts have been cut using an original Sizzix die - double hearts. The paper is Cute Hearts and Postmarks from Scribble Scrabble
Share |

1 comments:

Jean said...

Beautiful! Love it! It's great how you use the Cricut on so many of your cards.