Sunday, February 8, 2009

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #54


I participated in another cupcake challenge over at Taylored Expressions this weekend. The card that I created is quick and simple. The stamp is an image off of a cube from Sunshine Designs and is one of my favourites.
I had actually stamped and coloured the image some time ago, and as it was still sitting on my desk, I decided to make use of it.
The ribbon is from Bo Bunny and was actually brown with white dots. This didn't work for me so I used a pink Tombow to colour in the dots. To finish the card I attached a brad charm that I've had for ages. I think these came from the Happy Hammer about four years ago.

Share |

2 comments:

Corie said...

This is absolutely FANTASTIC!!

Ida P. Krause said...

Sweet - Love the colors and the cupcake charm.