Monday, February 9, 2009

Bundle of Joy


This is a card I made yesterday afternoon. I bought the oval Spell Binder Dies last week and have been keen to give them a try. After a bit of experimenting I finally managed to use them with my Sizzix. I had planned on using my Big Shot, but when I went to use it I found the handle was missing. I had to take the handle off to pack it when we moved last year, and well I guess I put it somewhere safe. Nevermind, I'm sure it will turn up somewhere...
The stamp used is one I've had for years. Not sure who made it as the company name has worn off. The image was stamped and embossed and then coloured with Tombows. The paper came from a Hot Off The Press pack I've had for ages. Embellishments used were ribbon, spiral clip, metal word plate, brads, flowers and diamantes.
Share |

0 comments: