Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bright Birthday Card


I wanted a nice bright and cheerful birthday card for a female so I created this card the other day.
I received a Provo Craft Pocket Full of Posies Stack 12 x 12 cardstock for Christmas so decided to have a play with some of the designs.
I also used my Cricut for the first time in ages to cut out the oval shapes.
Not sure what the image is. I picked the stamp up at Michael's when I was in the States in 2007. I hadn't used any of the stamps I brought home so decided it was time to start.
The shrink plastic tile was stamped with Sunshine Designs "It's your Day" before shrinking.
I wasn't sure if I liked the card, as I thought it a bit busy. After looking at it for awhile I decided I did in fact like it so decided to share it with you.
Share |

0 comments: